Whitsunday Crocodile Safari offers guests a unique Australian nature experience, where you can spot saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat.
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch and experience the unique tastes of traditional Billy Tea and fresh cooked Damper.
- Explore a mangrove ecosystem and observe the inhabitants including birds, fish and crustaceans.
- Meet our local experienced guides and enjoy their professional expert commentary.
- Cruise the calm waters of Proserpine River and watch estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat.
- Explore Goorganga Plains on a tractor-drawn wagon train and discover the vegetation and wildlife in a freshwater wetland habitat.
- Meet some interesting Aussie characters on your tour….. like Boofhead the crocodile.
To book a Crocodile Safari in the Whitsundays, contact Whitsunday Vacations on 0482797767 or [email protected]
Source: Whitsunday Crocodile Safari.