Boathouse Apartment 117 | Holiday Rentals Airlie Beach
Find your tropical feel at one of the Boathouse apartments in the Whitsunday Vacations home selection, with waterfront living right in front of Port of Airlie.
Nestled in the in the heart of the Boathouse complex, in this 2 bedroom apartment you can capture the daily marina life with restaurants, a café and a bar at your door step.
Walk out the front of this amazing architecture and feel the ocean breezes, the chirping of the birds, the sails flapping in the back ground of the multimillion dollar sailing boats – with a few amazing power boats to look at too.
This apartment is elegantly fitted to boast a tropical feel, and offers a master bedroom with a king bed whilst the second bedroom has a queen bed.
A lift gives you access to the underground basement parking (1 car), the pool area, a tennis court, kids play ground and a BBQ area and is only a short walk to the ferry terminal and the bustling main street of Airlie Beach.
Modern conveniences including air conditioning, ceiling fans, a full-sized kitchen with all the appliances you would need are at your disposal. Now which of the three balconies do I want to relax in?
Cleaning fee is not included in advertised price.
– Located at Port of Airlie Marina
– 50m to La Marina Italian Restaurant & Bar
– 200m to Airlie Beach Main Street
– 350m to Boathaven Beach
– 350m to Whitsunday Foreshore Markets (Saturdays)
– 400m to The Pub Bottle-O
– 550m to Woolworths Supermarket
– 700m to Airlie Beach Lagoon
– 800m to Hertz Car Rental
– 1.6km to Coral Sea Marina
– 1.8km to Shingley Beach
– 2.3km to Cannonvale
– 3.1km to Cannonvale Beach
– 9.7km to Shute Harbour
– 37km to Proserpine Airport
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS:
If you are affected by COVID 19 border closure(s) or cannot travel due to consequent quarantine requirements, we will honour a refund of your funds paid – up to 48 hours (2pm 2 days before check in) before travel, no matter how you make the booking:
– You or a member of your household contracts COVID 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where you live goes into lock down, preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays (you might be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays
NOTE: 15% handling fee of any funds paid is applicable (change of dates will occur a 10% handling fee)
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the best rates available please check click on the above or this link. The rates stipulated below are based on average and could be lower or higher depending on season and availability. For more questions, please contact Chris or Ali on 0482 797 767
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Ocean Views
- Dishes and Silverware
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Bedroom and Bathroom Linen Included
- Hot Water
- Hair Dryer
- Free Parking
- Smoke detectors