Centrally positioned in the heart of the Marina Shores complex, this amazing 2 level penthouse apartment has all you will need for your holidays or home away from home.
The bicentennial walk way which is right in front of you leads to Shingley beach, the Coral Sea Marina and into the vibrant Airlie Beach on your right, Cannonvale beach to your left.
A private, but communal pool is there for those hot days after either a day out on the reef, or just before breakfast in the center of the complex.
Where else would you rather be?
Walking into apartment you’ll see the amazing views of the coral sea at your horizon. All Bedrooms easily accessible from the lounge and a kitchen full of accessories to ensure hosting is an easy. Open the doors and enjoy the balcony with the ocean breezes.
This lofty living area leads to the upstairs sun deck, with a kitchen, a BBQ and heaps of space to relax, but please don’t forget your sunscreen.
Modern conveniences including air conditioning, ceiling fans, a full-sized kitchen with all the appliances you would need are at your disposal. Now which of the three balconies do I want to relax in?
Cleaning fee is not included in advertised price.
– Located in front of the Bicentinnial walk way
– 50m to La Marina Italian Restaurant & Bar
– 200m to Airlie Beach Main Street
– 350m to Boathaven Beach
– 350m to Whitsunday Foreshore Markets (Saturdays)
– 400m to The Pub Bottle-O
– 550m to Woolworths Supermarket
– 700m to Airlie Beach Lagoon
– 800m to Hertz Car Rental
– 1.6km to Coral Sea Marina
– 1.8km to Shingley Beach
– 2.3km to Cannonvale
– 3.1km to Cannonvale Beach
– 9.7km to Shute Harbour
– 37km to Proserpine Airport
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS:
If you are affected by COVID 19 border closure(s) or cannot travel due to consequent quarantine requirements, we will honour a refund of your funds paid – up to 48 hours (2pm 2 days before check in) before travel, no matter how you make the booking:
– You or a member of your household contracts COVID 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where you live goes into lock down, preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays (you might be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays
NOTE: 15% handling fee of any funds paid is applicable (change of dates will occur a 10% handling fee)
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email to email@example.com
For the best rates available please check click on the above or this link. The rates stipulated below are based on average and could be lower or higher depending on season and availability. For more questions, please contact Chris or Ali on 0482 797 767