3 The Cove | Airlie Beach Waterfront Accommodation
Whitsunday waterfront living at its absolute best. This holiday home is located right on the Port of Airlie Marina.
Watch the boats come and go whilst enjoying your favourite drink on the large balcony.
Brand new to the market, this stunning waterfront home situated at “The Cove” in central Airlie Beach is sure to impress. With four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms, large open plan living areas and a large North facing deck with pool you will be able to entertain guests and family until your heart’s content.
“The Cove” is Airlie Beaches’ newest up market residential estate.
It is located only 200m from the ferry terminal and is a short level three minute walk to the main street of Airlie Beach where you can enjoy a myriad of restaurants, shops, cafes’, the Lagoon and the brand new Airlie Beach Foreshore redevelopment which opened recently in 2019.
If you have your own vessel there are many options to berth your boat in the Port of Airlie Marina right in front of you. Please ask us about booking this for you.
– Located at Port Of Airlie Marina
– 750m from Boathaven Beach
– 750m from Airlie Beach Main Street
– 850m to The Pub Bottle-o
– 1km to Woolworths Airlie Beach
– 1.2km to Hertz Car Rental
– 1km to Whitsunday Foreshore Markets (Saturdays)
– 1.1km to Airlie Beach Lagoon
– 3km to Cannonvale
– 3.5km to Coral Sea Marina
– 3.7km to Shingley Beach
– 5km to Cannonvale Beach
– 9.7km to Shute Harbour
– 28km to Proserpine Airport
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS:
If you are affected by COVID 19 border closure(s) or cannot travel due to consequent quarantine requirements, we will honour a refund of your funds paid – up to 48 hours (2pm 2 days before check in) before travel, no matter how you make the booking:
– You or a member of your household contracts COVID 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where you live goes into lock down, preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays (you might be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays
NOTE: 15% handling fee of any funds paid is applicable (change of dates will occur a 10% handling fee)
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email
For more information, please contact Chris van’t Hoff on 0482797767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Marina Front Location
- Private Gated Estate
- Spacious Deck
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Water
- Bed linen
- Wireless Internet
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Bedroom and Bathroom Linen Included
- Free Parking
- Smoke Detectors
- Central Airlie Beach Location