The Power House | Airlie Beach Accommodation
The Power House is set over four levels, designed to maximise all that the Whitsundays has to offer with exemplary use of tasteful finishes and natural light. Enjoy the views that Airlie Beach has to offer.
With its four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, three living areas, formal dining area, deck and BBQ, this holiday home will delight guests and cater for all needs.
Fully air-conditioned, it also boasts ceiling fans throughout, free wifi as well as a large well-equipped laundry, remote access for the double garage, a clever bedding configuration and coffee machine for your convenience.
The well-positioned generous master bedroom and en suite incorporate panoramic views.
From here you can lie in bed and watch the boats sail effortlessly across the Coral Sea and around the Whitsunday islands.
The three remaining bedrooms are all beautifully sun-drenched and air-conditioned, with ceiling fans for ultimate comfort throughout your stay.
The contemporary design of the open plan entertainers kitchen will have you wanting to create the ultimate culinary masterpiece, while still enjoying the company of other guests, who can relax in one of the many well-planned dining options.
For the more casual gathering, a BBQ on the deck with the breeze and sunset will not disappoint.
With more than one spacious living area, including a rumpus or family room on another level, all entertainment needs will be met.
The Power House is situated within walking distance of the Airlie Beach main street.
– 400m to local Cafe One 3
– 650m to Airlie Beach Main Street
– 650m to Hertz Car Rental
– 650m to Woolworths Supermarket
– 950m to The Pub Bottle-O
– 1.2km to Whitsunday Foreshore Markets (Saturdays)
– 1.5km to Coral Sea Marina
– 1.6km to Boathaven Beach
– 1.7km to Shingley Beach
– 2km to Port Of Airlie Marina
– 2.2km to Cannonvale
– 3km to Cannonvale Beach
– 11km to Shute Harbour
– 37km to Proserpine Airport
For more information, please contact Chris van’t Hoff on 0482797767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS:
If you are affected by COVID 19 border closure(s) or cannot travel due to consequent quarantine requirements, we will honour a refund of your funds paid – up to 48 hours (2pm 2 days before check in) before travel, no matter how you make the booking:
– You or a member of your household contracts COVID 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where you live goes into lock down, preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays (you might be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays
NOTE: 15% handling fee of any funds paid is applicable (change of dates will occur a 10% handling fee)
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and Silverware
- Cooking basics
- Bedroom and Bathroom Linen Included
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Wireless Internet
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Air conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Free Parking
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
- Smoke Detectors