15 Kara Cresent | Airlie Beach Vacation Accommodation
15 Kara Crescent is positioned in central Airlie Beach high on the hill offering privacy and one of the best ocean views in the area. The ocean and island views extend to Hayman Island to Woodwark Bay and also enjoy a panoramic view over Airlie Beach, the lagoon and over to the Port of Airlie Marina precinct.
As soon as you walk into this home, you will feel relaxed and ready to enjoy your vacation holiday.
Offering 5 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, four bathrooms, powder room and large expansive balconies, you won’t ever want to leave!
The pool area is stunning with panoramic views from every angle and there is also a second kitchen on the lower level – ideal for entertaining friends and family.
Built on 2 levels the home is approximately 500 square metres and large enough for you to be very comfortable.
There are expansive balconies on both levels which are indoor and outdoor and surrounded by stainless steel and glass balustrades.
If you are feeling adventurous, the internationally famous Whitsunday Great Walk is situated right behind the property. There is also a 2 car lock up garage with a level easy driveway.
If you are looking for a large property with enough room for you and your family and friends combined with a view to die for then this home is for you!
– 600m from Airlie Beach Main Street
– 600m to Hertz Car Rental
– 1.2km to Woolworths Airlie Beach
– 1.5km to The Pub Bottle-o
– 1.9km from Boathaven Beach
– 2.4km to Cannonvale
– 11.5km to Shute Harbour
For more information, please contact Chris van’t Hoff on 0482797767 or email@example.com
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS:
If you are affected by COVID 19 border closure(s) or cannot travel due to consequent quarantine requirements, we will honour a refund of your funds paid – up to 48 hours (2pm 2 days before check in) before travel, no matter how you make the booking:
– You or a member of your household contracts COVID 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where you live goes into lock down, preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays (you might be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays
NOTE: 15% handling fee of any funds paid is applicable (change of dates will occur a 10% handling fee)
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Central Airlie Beach Location
- Free WiFi
- Ocean Views
- 500sqm Floorplan
- Dishes and Silverware
- Butlers Pantry
- Coffee Machine
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Hot Water
- Hair Dryer
- Port a Cot
- High Chair
- Childrens car seats
- Bedroom and Bathroom Linen Included
- Off Street Parking for 4 cars