Poinciana 206 | Hamilton Island Accommodation
– on the balcony relaxing with a drink while soaking up the great views
– standing in front of the barbeque, with the dining setting on the patio ready for outdoor entertaining
We’ll make sure your holiday runs smoothly, picking you up and dropping you off at the Airport or Ferry terminal so you can explore the island with ease. We’ll provide you with the full use of a complimentary buggy during your stay.
There’s plenty to keep you entertained on Hamilton Island. You have access to all resort facilities including water sports and the Kids Clownfish Club as well as enjoying the resort pools. All guests and residents of these apartments have the use of the private swimming pool, with spa and BBQ.
Hamilton Island Accommodation
Poinciana 206 also includes a fully equipped laundry with a modern open plan kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher, all crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and a Breville Nespresso (10 pods supplied). Linen and bath towels are also supplied, you just need to bring your own beach towels.
You can also take advantage of ordering your groceries prior to your arrival with IGA Airlie Beach Online. Get them delivered to the Island. There’s plenty to keep you entertained on Hamilton Island. There is a foldaway bed, cot, and highchair and baby bath available.
Flying Into Hamilton Island
There is an airport located on Hamilton Island with flights arriving and departing all throughout the day. If you are staying on Hamilton Island, we recommend flying into the Hamilton Island Airport as this is the quickest and easiest option for you to get to your accommodation. Click here to view flights to Hamilton Island. Or you can ask your local travel agent to inform you of any upcoming flight deals to Hamilton Island.
If you are staying on Hamilton Island and you end up flying into the Whitsunday Coast Airport on the mainland (near Proserpine), you will have to catch a ferry back to Hamilton Island. Cruise Whitsundays can pick you up from the Whitsunday Cost Airport and take you on a ferry over to Hamilton Island for around $85 per adult and $65 per child. Click here for more information on catching a ferry to Hamilton Island.
Visiting The Mainland
If you are staying on Hamilton Island, you can catch a ferry back to the mainland to explore Airlie Beach and the local area. Cruise Whitsundays have ferries that leave at least every hour which can pick you up from the main jetty at the Hamilton Island marina. It costs approximately $60 per adult and $50 per child to travel to Airlie Beach via ferry, which will drop you off at the Port Of Airlie Marina in Airlie Beach. From there it is walking distance to the Main Street of Airlie Beach. Click here for more information on catching a ferry to Airlie Beach.
Travelling To Daydream Island
Cruise Whitsundays also have ferries available to take you to nearby Daydream Island. It costs approximately $45 per adult and $35 per child to travel to Daydream Island. Daydream Island has been completely redeveloped after Cyclone Debbie in 2017. Daydream Island features three restaurants, three bars, multiple resort pools, jet ski hire, mini golf and a living reef which wraps 200m around the central building holding over 1.5 million litres of water and over 100 species of fish. Click here for more information on catching a ferry to Daydream Island.
Travelling To Whitehaven Beach & The Great Barrier Reef
By staying on Hamilton Island, you are already on the way to Whitehaven Beach and The Great Barrier Reef. Therefore, tour companies can pick you up from the Hamilton Island Marina jetty on their way out for the day. So you don’t have to catch a ferry to the mainland to be able to take part in all the Whitsunday day trips.
– Click here to book a tour to Whitehaven Beach.
– Click here to book a day trip to The Great Barrier Reef.
– 190m to Hamilton Island Wildlife
– 200m to Hamitlon Island Main Street
– 200m to Hamilton Island Marina
– 280m to Post Office
– 300m to Hamilton Island Buggy Hire
– 350m to Hamilton Island IGA
– 450m to Hamilton Island Minigolf
– 500m to Catseye Beach
– 700m to Hamitlon Island Yacht Club
– 700m to the Bommie Deck
– 800m to Hamilton Island Airport
– Ferry ride away from Airlie Beach, Daydream Island, Whitehaven Beach & The Great Barrier Reef
For more information, please contact Chris van’t Hoff on 0482797767 or email@example.com
* Special rate is based on a minimum stay of 3 nights and subject to a $400 cleaning and valet fee per stay. Bond is also required, which will be refunded subject to a property and buggy check.
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS: If a guest has to cancel a booking due to Covid 19, they will receive a full refund and they are able cancel up to the day before their check in date. Guests are able to cancel due to Covid 19 if:
– The guest or a member of their household contracts Covid 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where the guest lives goes into lock down, preventing the guest from travelling to the Whitsundays (the guest may be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing the guest from travelling to the Whitsundays for their check in date
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email to whitsundayvacations@raywhite.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom