Mazlin House | Airlie Beach Waterfront Holiday Accommodation
Absolute uninterrupted island views and beach frontage – look no further as this amazing holiday home has it and much more:
Located in front of Boardwater Avenue, the Mazlin House is the ideal home for your stay in the Whitsundays and is just minutes walk from the lagoon in one direction and the Coral Sea Marina Resort in the other. A variety of dining and entertainment options await, stroll along the millennium boardwalk, find the playgrounds spread around the Airlie Beach foreshore and on Saturday check out the market stalls.
Being the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands, either marina is within walking distance, so park your car for the duration of your stay (except for picking up the groceries from the supermarkets).
With 7 bedrooms over 3 spacious levels, finding your room when arriving is going to be your biggest decision that you need to make on your holiday. Some have their own private balconies with stunning views of the Airlie Beach foreshore and the Whitsunday Islands. hint 🙂
This home is ideal for a large family gathering or group of friends, there is so much space and multiple entertaining areas on different floors. The two master bedrooms are complimented with an ensuite and even a Jacuzzi.
There is a generous backyard with tables and chairs for an afternoon of relaxation in the sun – but you will find it hard to sit out the back when the view from the front is so breathtaking!
The sea breeze is your companion whilst watching the yachts in the bay, and maybe take a stroll along the boardwalk whilst catching a sunset or two or three on your way home.
– 800m to local Cafe One 3
– 200m to Airlie Beach Main Street
– 350m to Hertz Car Rental
– 500m to Woolworths Supermarket
– 550m to The Pub Bottle-O
– 700m to Whitsunday Foreshore Markets (Saturdays)
– 200m to Coral Sea Marina
– 1.3km to Boathaven Beach
– 1.8km to Shingley Beach
– 1.5km to Port Of Airlie Marina
– 2.5km to Cannonvale
– 2.8km to Cannonvale Beach
– 11km to Shute Harbour
– 37km to Proserpine Airport
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS: If a guest has to cancel a booking due to Covid 19, they will receive a full refund and they are able cancel up to the day before their check in date. Guests are able to cancel due to Covid 19 if:
– The guest or a member of their household contracts Covid 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where the guest lives goes into lock down, preventing the guest from travelling to the Whitsundays (the guest may be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing the guest from travelling to the Whitsundays for their check in date
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email to whitsundayvacations@raywhite.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Ocean Frontage and Uninterrupted views
- Dishes and Silverware
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Bedroom and Bathroom Linen Included
- Hot Water
- Free Parking
- BBQ grill
- 3 x Balconys
- Smoke detectors
- 2 x Jacuzzis
- 2 x Living Areas
- 1 min walk to Airlie Beach main Street