PAYMENTS / DEPOSITS:
A 25% deposit is required up front to secure your booking. The remaining balance is required within 30 days of arrival. Any booking not having the required deposit with us within 24 hours will be automatically cancelled without notification to the client or their travel agent. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation may vary and we will advise you of these conditions at the time of booking if they differ from the above.
Full payment is required by Direct Debit for bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please note a 2.5% merchant fee applies to all credit card transactions, if applicable. Direct Deposit incurs no fees and our trust account details will be sent to you by email when your booking is confirmed. However, please note that we do require your credit card details as a security for bookings made within 72 hours.
Cancellation must be in writing by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your booking number, surname and dates of arrival and departure.
Booking cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival: a cancellation fee of 25% of the total booking value will be deducted from your refund.
Bookings cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival: a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking value will be retained unless we are able to re-book the property for the full duration of your original stay.
We strongly recommend Travel Insurance as it may protect you if you cancel your holiday due to unforeseen circumstances.
Any damage to the property or its contents caused by guests will be charged to the guest who’s name the booking has been made in. A security deposit will be required for all holiday accommodation on arrival. Should you find the property damaged prior to your stay, please advise our office immediately on (07) 4948 8500. Failure to do so will deem you to be totally responsible for the condition of the property on departure.
Should we notice damage or additional cleaning requirements during our initial clean and inspection, we remain the right to retain the bond until we have received appropriate quotes from the relevant trade person/supplier. However, it will not be more than 2 weeks.
LINEN / CLEANING:
All linen is supplied and property cleaned prior to arrival. For any additional cleans or linen guests have the option to arrange at their own cost. Please contact our office to arrange: (07) 4948 8500
CHECK IN / KEY COLLECTION:
We are currently promoting a contactless environment and therefore endeavour to set up our properties with a key code entry and/or keylock storage. This will be discussed with you depending on the property you book to stay at. Should your arrival be very late at night or early morning, please discuss this with your Property Manager who will endeavour to make satisfactory arrangements for you. Check in time is usually 2 pm and check out must be before 10 am on the day of departure. A fee of $100 per hour may be charged if you do not vacate by this time.
PHONES & INTERNET:
All properties have Internet connection, but not usually does not have a working phone available.
CONDITIONS OF BAILMENT:
On confirming your booking you are agreeing to be bound by our rules of the house and conditions of bailment, this includes but is not limited to the following;
- Guest and invitees are expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of neighbouring properties.
- A breach of house rules includes; noisy or offensive behaviour, damage to property, improper or unseemly conduct or any act or omission which, in the opinion of the Property Manager, adversely affects or brings discredit upon the Manager, company and owner.
- The company, owner, and Property Manager shall not be liable to any guest or invitee of a guest for any loss, damage or destruction to any personal property brought onto the premises by the said guest or invitee unless such loss, damage or destruction was the deliberate or negligent act of the company, owner or Property Manager or authorized agents.
- Without limiting the foregoing, personal property brought upon the premises shall include money, jewellery and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked on the premises.
- As most properties have their own washing machine/dryer supplied there will be no mid stay service applied to. Extra cleaning/linen service can be arranged at your cost.
- Property left in a state of excessive untidiness or where intentional damage has been caused, will attract charges to rectify the situation. Currently cleaning will be charged to your account at $50 + GST per hour for each additional hour required to return the property to its normal standard, plus replacement costs and fair wear and tear and cleaning accepted.
- In the event that your property becomes unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances, alternative accommodation will be offered, if you choose not to accept the alternative accommodation, a full refund will be given.
- If properties are going to be used to hold a function such as a wedding, we need to be advised in advance. A site fee is applicable, and bond payable.
- I authorize Whitsunday Vacations and Ray White Whitsunday to deduct monies from my credit card supplied should damage or abnormal cleaning be required as per the above conditions. Should a deduction be made, you will be notified of the reason, the amount, and the date which the amount will be applied / charged.
- Payment of deposit denotes acceptance of Terms and Conditions.