Seascape Whitsunday | Airlie Beach Vacation Accommodation
This executive 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house will ensure you have the perfect holiday. Located within easy walking distance to the main street of Airlie Beach – restaurants, bars and shops are at your finger tip.
Enjoy sunset drinks on your private balcony overlooking the ocean. Or relax in the pool located just off the main balcony. Either way, you will be able to soak up the pure luxury of this house.
This house is located in a quiet street with in walking distance to the main street. It has 5 big bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The upstairs bedroom comprises of a kitchenette, walk in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony. It makes a perfect parents retreat during your stay. A large open plan lounge, living and dining area looks right out to the ocean from every window. A large kitchen makes the perfect setting to enjoy a family meal.
The outdoor entertaining area is perfect for those lazy morning coffees and evening drinks. Located just off this balcony is the private pool.
There is a double lock up garage for guests to use.
– 650m to Woolworths Airlie Beach
– 900m from Airlie Beach Main Street
– 1km to The Pub Bottle-o
– 1km to Hertz Car Rental
– 1.6km from Boathaven Beach
– 2.5km to Cannonvale
– 11km to Shute Harbour
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS:
If you are affected by COVID 19 border closure(s) or cannot travel due to consequent quarantine requirements, we will honour a refund of your funds paid – up to 48 hours (2pm 2 days before check in) before travel, no matter how you make the booking:
– You or a member of your household contracts COVID 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where you live goes into lock down, preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays (you might be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays
NOTE: 15% handling fee of any funds paid is applicable (change of dates will occur a 10% handling fee)
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the best rates available please check click on the above or this link. The rates stipulated below are based on average and could be lower or higher depending on season and availability. For more questions, please contact Chris or Ali on 0482 797 767
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Walking distance to main street
- Movie room
- Master suite features kitchenette
- BBQ by the pool (pool is not heated)
- Hair dryer available in all bathrooms
- Clothes iron & ironing board available
- 2 x garage parking spaces for guests
- Washing machine and dryer available
- Cot and Highchairs are available at this property
- This property has wheelchair access to level 2 only with the garage & master suite with kitchenette