Marina Views | Airlie Beach Holiday House
Enjoy a coveted water view lifestyle with all Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays has to offer right on your doorstep, in this stunning picture-perfect holiday home.
With uninterrupted ocean views from all aspects of the home and a selection of alfresco living and entertaining areas, you can indulge in an exquisite indoor-outdoor lifestyle from sunrise to well after sunset – all year around!
This quality, executive, double storey home has ultra-modern finishes and a unique location for your vacation.
It is only a short distance down the hillside to the Airlie Beach precinct, with its vibrant mix of dining, shopping and professional services. You can take a relaxing walk along the boardwalk and enjoy the ambiance of witnessing the sail boats come into port.
The upper level of the home boasts light filled open plan living and dining spaces, opening via glass concertina doors to a vast alfresco balcony, which frames unobstructed Whitsunday views over the bay and marina.
The top of the range kitchen boasts an island bench, new appliances and a formal butler’s pantry.
With 3 bedrooms including a serene master suite with ensuite located on the top entrance floor, this means access for all is possible.
The lower level offers a media room/lounge area, leading to another alfresco area that also overlooks the Airlie Beach hillside with ocean views.
All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, there are 3 bathrooms – 2 with separate toilets and a laundry.
We would encourage you to consider this executive home’s exclusive location for your next Airlie Beach and Whitsundays holiday home accommodation.
– Marina View Court is a new road that turns right off Seaview Drive, so it is not on Google Maps yet
– 1km from local Cafe One 3
– 1.2km from Woolworths Airlie Beach
– 1.3km from Airlie Beach Main Street
– 1.3km from Hertz Car Hire
– 1.4km from Airlie Beach Lagoon
– 1.6km from The Pub Bottle-O
– 1.6km from Whitsunday Waterfront Markets (Saturdays)
– 1.8km from Port Of Airlie Marina
– 1.9km from Coral Sea Marina
– 2.1km from Boathaven Beach
– 2.2km from Shingley Beach
– 2.5km from Cannonvale
– 3.5km from Cannonvale Beach
– 11.3km from Shute Harbour
– 37km from Proserpine Airport
For more information, please contact Chris van ‘t Hoff on 0482797767 or email@example.com
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Whitsunday Ocean Views
- Patio or balcony
- Coffee Machine
- Dishes and Silverware
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Bed linens
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Free parking on premises
- Smoke detector
- Bed 1: 1 x King
- Bed 2: 1 x Queen
- Bed 3: 1 x King or 2 x Single
- Bed 4: 1 x King, with access to a double fold out lounge as required.
3 July 2021 to 18 October 2021
1 April 2021 to 18 April 2021
21 December 2020 to 27 January 2021