16 The Cove | Airlie Beach Waterfront Accommodation
We are excited to introduce this architecturally prestigious and designed waterfront sanctuary awaits our guests at the very exclusive “The Cove” gated complex.
Now, imagine enjoying the vast living spaces and seamless indoor-outdoor lifestyle with the open-plan kitchen, dining and living zones flowing out to a spectacular entertaining area.
Dine around the outdoor patio that features an integrated kitchenette and why not enjoy afternoon cocktails while the kids splash in the shimmering in-ground plunge pool.
The Main Street of Airlie Beach is just a hop, skip and jump away with a host of shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars along with picturesque parks.
Those who love to cook will adore the expansive gourmet kitchen complete with a huge island bench with a sweeping stone waterfall benchtop, a butler’s pantry, and high-end Miele appliances. Large glass sliding doors and an abundance of louver windows draw in cooling sea breezes while air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout ensure absolute comfort year-round.
Nestled on the waterfront with the water lapping up on the rocks below the back deck means you can enjoy glorious uninterrupted water & marina views all day long and waking up feeling refreshed and ready to explore what the Whitsundays have to offer.
You will be just moments Main Street of Airlie Beach with a host of shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars all within easy reach along with picturesque parks.
BOOK NOW (to avoid disappointment)
– Located at Port Of Airlie Marina
– 650m to Whitsunday Foreshore Markets (Saturdays)
– 750m from Boathaven Beach
– 750m from Airlie Beach Main Street
– 850m to The Pub Bottle-o
– 1km to Woolworths Airlie Beach
– 1.2km to Airlie Beach Lagoon
– 1.1km to Hertz Car Rental
– 3km to Cannonvale
– 3.5km to Coral Sea Marina
– 3.7km to Shingley Beach
– 5km to Cannonvale Beach
– 9.8km to Shute Harbour
– 39km to Proserpine Airport
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS:
If you are affected by COVID 19 border closure(s) or cannot travel due to consequent quarantine requirements, we will honour a refund of your funds paid – up to 48 hours (2pm 2 days before check in) before travel, no matter how you make the booking:
– You or a member of your household contracts COVID 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where you live goes into lock down, preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays (you might be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing you from travelling to the Whitsundays
NOTE: 15% handling fee of any funds paid is applicable (change of dates will occur a 10% handling fee)
For the best rates available please check click on the above or this link. The rates stipulated below are based on average and could be lower or higher depending on season and availability. For more questions, please contact Chris or Ali on 0482 797 767
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Private Gated Estate
- Ocean Views
- Dishes and Silverware
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Bedroom and Bathroom Linen Included
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Hot Water
- Hair Dryer
- Free Parking
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- Smoke detectors
- Central Airlie Beach Location